Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Intro

I'm doing a blog about poverty and what I can do now. Over the next few weeks I will be trying to reduce poverty in B.C. and poor countrys by raising money and doing charities.
A list of what I have to do

1. Find who/what I want to support
2. Find a place to donate the money to
3. Make the money.

I picked this topic because I feel all people should have the oppurtunity to have education, work and a family.

If you have any ideas about what I can do please send me a post!

I'll be back next week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Please link blogs with me and maybe you can funrase the money by going class to class and leaving a jar to put coins in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and others are going to love it too!:)

    ReplyDelete