skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
P.A.Y. U.P.
Poverty And Youth Understanding Project
Thursday, January 14, 2010
#3. Are you Poverty Smart???
How many children die a day of poverty?
a) 10,000
b) 74,000
c) 25,000
Post your answers on my blog!
1 comment:
Beth
January 14, 2010 at 8:11 PM
I bet it is over 25,000, sorry I am random guessing!!!! XD
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(15)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
▼
January
(6)
Thinking Box
#4. Are you Poverty Smart???
#3. Are you Poverty Smart???
#2. Are you poverty smart???
#1. Are you Poverty Smart???
Intro
About Me
irwinpark miranda
About Me: I have two brothers a dog, cat and two birds. I like to swim, dance and sing. I like to have fun and hang out with my friends.
View my complete profile
I bet it is over 25,000, sorry I am random guessing!!!! XD
ReplyDelete